The Crypto Travel Rule 101 Guide intends to answer general, fundamental questions concerning best practices for compliance with new FATF regulations. It is not meant to be comprehensive and does not replace or supersede the regulations.
Download the guide to learn critical information on the following:
- The critical components of Crypto Travel Rule compliance.
- Jurisdictional differences, including enforcement dates, required originator and beneficiary information, varying thresholds that trigger compliance, and methods of dealing with transactions to/from self-hosted wallets.
- Why the FATF applied the Travel Rule to virtual assets.
- VASPs, who they are and who they aren’t, including NFTs, DeFI, and Stablecoin issuers.
- How AML and KYC frameworks function in the crypto industry.
+ much more.