As Notabene keeps growing at rocket speed, we continue to add features to help our clients roll out their Travel Rule compliance plans. This release allows you and your team to stay on track with your Travel Rule rollout, adds a new blockchain analytics provider–Coinfirm–to our marketplace to ease VASP discoverability, and allows easier management of transactions in your dashboard.
1. Coinfirm Analytics
Joint customers can now link their Coinfirm blockchain analytics account to Notabene. This feature helps VASPs with two things:
- Automatically Identify VASPs based on the counterparty's blockchain addresses
- Set up rules to automatically accept or decline transactions based on blockchain addresses' risk scores
Access this feature on your Notabene Dashboard > Company Profile Name > Marketplace.
2. Onboarding Milestones
To create a clear path in a complex landscape, we've added five tailored integration milestones to give visibility into where you stand with adopting the Travel Rule.
Access this feature in the “Companies” tab in your private dashboard.
3. Filtering transactions by status
Clients can now filter transactions by the current Travel Rule status on the dashboard. This feature allows Compliance Teams to determine which transactions are actionable quickly.
- Missing Beneficiary Data
Access this feature in the Transactions dashboard > ‘Filter by.’
4. Confirm previous transactions in one click
Are you overwhelmed with the amount of pending incoming transactions? Clean up your transaction dashboard with one click!
When a customer provides a list of blockchain addresses to Notabene, every receiving blockchain address of an incoming transaction is checked against that list. This feature lets customers auto-confirm that their incoming transactions are intended for them.
Ways to upload a list of blockchain addresses to our Travel Rule compliance platform:
- Uploading an address book
- Adding an address webhook
- Manually registering a blockchain address
To Manually register blockchain addresses:
- Go to the Notabene dashboard
- Click your company logo in the top right corner
- Select ‘Uploads’
- Follow the instructions