How can I check the status of my identity on Concordium?
- Open this link.
- Paste your HSID (issuance reference) after the “=”.
- It should result to something like:
Where do I find my hsid?
- Open the Concordium app
- Select the requested identity
- Copy the issuance reference AKA “HSID”
I have tried the above, but I still cannot receive an identity. What should I do?
First thing try to understand why by following the steps outlined in #1, if that is not possible try the following:
- If you requested an Identity in the past 12 hours and it is pending:
- Quit and reopen the Concordium wallet app.
- If the request is still pending, wait 12 hours and check again.
- If 24 hours have passed and you still have not received an Identity:
- Attempt verification again with a different document (i.e., government-issued passport)
- Wait 12 hours before opening a new support request.
- If your Identity verification fails:
- Retry taking a picture of the document and of yourself
- Make sure there are no glares on the document
- Ensure that the document surface is fully visible.
- *Government-issued passports yield the best results for digital identity issuance.
Where can I contact support for my Concordium identity?
What should I do if I am stuck (+15 min) on the loading screen?
- Quit the app
- Update the app to the latest release.
- Reopen the app and check the identity section for the status of your application
- If there is no status, Request a new Identity
Can I receive a verification by sending the documents directly to Notabene?
Submitting your documents via the in-app form is the only way to receive verification.