Senior Technical Product Manager
Notabene is on a mission to make crypto a part of the everyday economy. Leading crypto organizations use our tools to reduce transaction risk and make crypto transfers safe. Working across three continents in eight countries, the Notabene team serves our fantastic community of 30+ customers, including financial institutions, fintechs, exchanges, and more.
We’re proud to have the support of leading investors, including Y Combinator, Jump Capital, Castle Island, Green Visor Capital, and more.
We’re at an exhilarating moment in our journey, as regulation technologies (reg-techs) are fast becoming recognized as a vital enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene is growing fast—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
The Senior Technical Product Manager position at Notabene is a unique opportunity to drive significant impact in one of the most innovative and fast-paced industries today. Operating at the intersection of cutting-edge blockchain technology and evolving crypto regulations, you can shape new financial products in response to high market demand. As the Senior Technical Product Manager, you'll think big, influence Notabene's product roadmap, and collaborate closely with the development team on implementation details.
- Using the 'Working Backwards' method you’ll translate business requirements and customer experiences into product roadmap to meet the technical vision, focused on product privacy, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with the management team to help define the core product architecture and technical strategy.
- Maintain product technical roadmap, feature, and bug backlogs.
- Collaborate and support fellow product managers to ensure synchronized efforts across the product teams.
- Collaborate with engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature.
- Collaborate with solution engineers to scope API-related features and improvements based on learnings from customers. Build and maintain customer integration documentation.
- Scope and prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, test new features and work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
- 6+ years of experience owning the end-to-end product management process.
- Strong background and proven experience in technical product managements and infrastructure technologies.
- Familiarity with blockchain/crypto technology is a must.
- Experience managing API design, API gateways and passion to build intuitive and reliable, security-focused APIs. Ability to use APIs using tools like Postman.
- Knowledge of GDPR, data storage security, and node services is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solver with a knack for creative solutions and balancing competing priorities.
- Positive, get-things-done, curious and collaborative nature that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think tactically and strategically to craft a compelling platform product vision.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong technical fluency.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is a plus.
If you strongly believe this role is for you, please apply. Notabene considers a broad array of candidates, including those without blockchain experience. Whether you’re returning to work after a gap in employment, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.
Notabene is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Research shows that men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the requirements. Yet, women and other people who are often marginalized tend to only apply if they meet every requirement. If you strongly believe that this role is for you, we encourage you to apply.
We are dedicated to considering a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to blockchain and crypto space, returning to work after a gap in employment, or take the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.